Grandparents Australia has made submissions to a number of enquiries and conducted some important campaigns.
- Towards a National Agenda for Early Childhood: A proposal supporting the urgent development of an agenda for early childhood
- Tasmania Parliamentary Enquiry: A submission to the Tasmania parliamentary enquiry into the needs of grandparents raising their grandchildren
- A National Commissioner of Children: A proposal supporting the establishment of a National Commissioner for Children and Young People.
- Childcare: A campaign in partnership with other organisations to raise awareness of the need for better childcare provision.
- Enquiry into child custody arrangements: A submission urging that court procedures better recognise the importance of grandparents.
- Child Abuse: A Campaign in partnership with other organisations to raise awareness of the increase in child abuse across Australia.